This is episode #3 of The Future Show (TFS) with Gerd Leonhard, season 1. Topics: In the future, most repetitive or machine-like tasks and jobs will be large...
|Scooped by Robin Good|
Robin Good's insight:
Media and technology futurist Gerd Leonhard outlines his vision of the future of work given the many profound changes shaping the planet during the coming decades.
- We will be able to offload tedious, repetitive work to computers and robots who will replace rapidly many of our present jobs
- At the same time entirely new jobs will be created -
Artificial Intelligence Designers
- We are moving to right-brain work-jobs - that is: storytelling, emotions, creativity and imagination, negotiation
- Education prepares us by having us learn things that we may need later. But in most cases we don't need those things but we rather need to know how to learn new things.
- More craftmanship-type of jobs like cooks, makers, hackers, coders, will fluorish as computers-machines cannot replicate such skills (yet)
Original video: http://youtu.be/X-PnJblNJng
Full episode page: