TwitChimp.com is a web application that leverages the Twitter API to provide curated lists of Twitter users.
The purpose of TwitChimp.com is to enable any Twitter user to create and curate collections of Twitter users.
Curated lists are important because they can help reduce the signal to noise ratio in Twitter.
- Create and curate feature-filled lists of twitter accounts on any topic you desire.
- Summary of top concepts/words and hashtags in tweets for an entire list
- Hotlinking of those top words to Twitter searches.
- Statistics for lists and users in lists.
- Discover lists by category.
- Search tools enabling lists to be found by keywords in the list or by the users bio.
- User profile pages with stats, bios and links.
- Embed lists on any site on the Internet.
N.B.: The application is still in a beta testing period but is open to anyone who would like to try it in this early stage of development.
Try out it now: http://twitchimp.com
Via Giuseppe Mauriello